Thank you for your interest in becoming a Recap Pioneer! Recap Pioneers are distinguished education thought leaders who work closely with our Recap Outreach team. These pioneers provide meaningful feedback about Recap, our free student video response and reflection app, and spread the word about the value of using Recap in classrooms around the world.
Recap Pioneers are our trusted advisors and ambassadors. They are chosen from among enthusiastic, exceptional and active members of the education community. They are strong proponents of using technology to advance learning, and want to share their knowledge and experience with their peers. Their Recap stories and experiences will be featured on our blog, social media, event presentations, forums and other informative and promotional platforms. Check out our current group of Pioneers!
The Recap Pioneer program requires a one year commitment. As extended team members, they will receive special attention and support from the Recap team and, thus, will be carefully selected from a pool of the best candidates.
Recap Pioneers are expected to:
- Spread the word about Recap among fellow educators
- Actively use Recap, and share content and experiences
- Participate in interviews (video and written) and share related stories with their peers
- Actively support Recap on social media platforms, including blogs
- Write one blog post every two months detailing and reflecting on Recap experiences
- Share experiences and activities to help in creation of content, such as case studies
- Represent Recap at 5 or more educational conferences or networking events
- ‘Recap Pioneer’ title and badge
- Being featured on our website among other distinguished educators
- Sponsorship for conference attendance as Recap representatives
- Participation in exclusive giveaways
- A chance to connect with other Recap Pioneers
- Early access to new updates and features
New pioneers will be announced on our blog on October 28, 2016!